Make every trip memorable and stylish with Signare’s unique travel/duffel bag and luggage.UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Jane Austen, one of the world's most famous authors, spent most of her life in Hampshire and its houses, countryside and people inspired many of Jane Austen books. Signare’s Austen Blue pattern, is a flower design draw, with oak flower and leaves with blue background from a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane Austen (a Pelisse coat was a garment worn over a dress or gown which was fashionable during Austen’s lifetime). The oak leaf motif used here was a popular national symbol in Britain at a time.PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Tapestry travel bag designed to contain plenty of storage for your travels, this holdall proves to be an ideal choice as a travel companion.
- Use it on travel, trips, weekend, overnight or even as a sports holdall gym bag.
- It has a fantastic amount of storage for travel or gym essentials.
- Fastened with a zip top is characterized like the most secure bags and luggage.
- This lightweight fashion large holdall contains an inner zip pocket for storage.
- A pair of sturdy faux leather handles for carriage.
- Reinforced base with five studded feet for support.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
DIMENSIONS: Size: 22.4 x 11.8 x 11.4 inches - Weight: 2.1 lb
See All Big Holdall/Duffel Bag Designs
See All The Styles/Models in Jane Austen Blue Oak collection