UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN: Also known as ‘Lovers’, The Kiss is perhaps Gustav Klimt’s most famous work, painted between 1908 and 09. It is said to be the high point of his Golden phase, and one of the pivotal works of the Early Modern period. It makes striking use of juxtaposition, the angular patterns of the man’s robes setting off the rounded, flowing patterns of the woman’s garb in hanging decorations Art Nouveau Design.
This foldable gusset bag from Signare is an eco-friendly alternative to plastic grocery bags. Perfect for your weekly shopping needs.
- Made from a sturdy and robust tapestry material
- Fantastic amount of storage for shopping, supermarket or grocery.
- Flat and easy to store (or to fold) in a handbag.
- Contains an inner slip pocket
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size: 35 x 37 x 8 cm / 13.8 x 14.6 x 3.1 inch
Weight: 0.25 kg / 0.55 lb
See All Gusset Bag Designs
See All The Styles/Models in Gustav Klimt Collection