UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN: In 2006, the Dutch public voted Girl with a Pearl Earring as the most beautiful painting in the Netherlands. Painted during the Dutch Golden Age by Johannes Vermeer (1632–1675), the picture depicts a strikingly beautiful girl in a blue and gold headscarf. Set against a black background, her face is illuminated by an unseen light, her large pearl earring is prominently displayed. This oil painting is held in Mauritshuis, the Hague, Netherlands.
This foldable gusset bag from Signare is an eco-friendly alternative to plastic grocery bags. Perfect for your weekly shopping needs.
- Made from a sturdy and robust tapestry material
- Fantastic amount of storage for shopping, supermarket or grocery.
- Flat and easy to store (or to fold) in a handbag.
- Contains an inner slip pocket
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size: 35 x 37 x 8 cm / 13.8 x 14.6 x 3.1 inch
Weight: 0.25 kg / 0.55 lb
See All Gusset Bag Designs
See All Products in Jonannes Vermeer Collection