Make every trip memorable and stylish with Signare’s unique travel/duffel bag and luggage.UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This pattern was inspired by an 1878 wallpaper Almond Blossom and Swallow, designed by Walter Crane (1845–1915), one of the leading exponents of the Aesthetic Movement and the first President of the Arts and Crafts Exhibition Society. Crane’s wallpaper designs were often narrative and show the influence of Japanese art on British culture. This wallpaper pattern was exhibited at the International Exhibition held in Paris in 1878, where it was awarded a gold medal. The original design is now housed at the V&A.PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Tapestry travel bag designed to contain plenty of storage for your travels, this holdall proves to be an ideal choice as a travel companion.
- Use it on travel, trips, weekend, overnight or even as a sports holdall gym bag.
- It has a fantastic amount of storage for travel or gym essentials.
- Fastened with a zip top is characterized like the most secure bags and luggage.
- This lightweight fashion large holdall contains an inner zip pocket for storage.
- A pair of sturdy faux leather handles for carriage.
- Reinforced base with five studded feet for support.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
DIMENSIONS: Size: 22.4 x 11.8 x 11.4 inches - Weight: 2.1 lb
See All Big Holdall/Duffel Bag Designs
See All The Styles/Models in Almond Blossom And Swallow collection