UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Jane Austen, one of the world's most famous authors, spent most of her life in Hampshire and its houses, countryside and people inspired many of Jane Austen books. Signare’s Austen Blue pattern, is a flower design draw, with oak flower and leaves with blue background from a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to Jane Austen (a Pelisse coat was a garment worn over a dress or gown which was fashionable during Austen’s lifetime). The oak leaf motif used here was a popular national symbol in Britain at a time.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: This backpack is a fantastic day-to-day bag. Perfect for everyday use including school, work and even a day out in the city
- This Rucksack has a front pocket for storage and easy access and is fitted with a grab handle
- Fully zipped across the top
- Lined with a patterned nylon
- Inside contains a zipper pocket and a pair of compartments for mobile phones
- Size: 12.2 x 14.6 x 5.1 inches - Weight: 0.9 lb