UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
FRIDA KAHLO DE RIVERA (1907-1954) was a Mexican artist who painted many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artefacts of Mexico. She employed a naïve folk-art style to explore questions of identity, post-colonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society. Frida is celebrated in around the world for her depiction of the female experience and form as well as her love of nature.
In collaboration with the Frida Kahlo Corporation, we have created a licensed range of products with our own unique Frida Kahlo design. Rich in blues and geo-metric shapes, these eye-catching tapestry bags and cushion cover is the perfect gift for a trendy friend!
A decorative pillowcase that is sure to liven up any room in the house
- This modern, tapestry cushion design makes the perfect scatter cushion for a modern finish and is a welcome addition in any home
- Pillow covers 18x18 inches
- The unique cushion covers have a double-sided tapestry cushion with a piped edge
- Concealed zip on one end to allow pad to be removed for washing or replacement
- The drawing is represented on both sides
- Size: 17.7 x 17.7 x 0.4 inches - Weight: 0.4 lb
See All Pillowcase Designs
See All The Styles/Models in Frida Kahlo Collection