UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN: Two ballerinas dancing on stage was painted by French artist Edgar Degas (1834–1917). Degas was fascinated by the world of dance, and over half of his paintings are of dancers. In this painting, the graceful movement of the dancer in her ballet clothes, and the light of the theatre are captured perfectly. It is collected at Courtauld Gallery, London, England.
This foldable gusset bag from Signare is an eco-friendly alternative to plastic grocery bags. Perfect for your weekly shopping needs.
- Made from a sturdy and robust tapestry material
- Fantastic amount of storage for shopping, supermarket or grocery.
- Flat and easy to store (or to fold) in a handbag.
- Contains an inner slip pocket
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size: 35 x 37 x 8 cm / 13.8 x 14.6 x 3.1 inch
Weight: 0.25 kg / 0.55 lb
See All Gusset Bag Designs
See All The Styles/Models in Edgar Degas Collection