UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN: This pattern was inspired by an 1878 wallpaper Almond Blossom and Swallow, designed by Walter Crane (1845–1915), one of the leading exponents of the Aesthetic Movement and the first President of the Arts and Crafts Exhibition Society. Crane’s wallpaper designs were often narrative and show the influence of Japanese art on British culture. This wallpaper pattern was exhibited at the International Exhibition held in Paris in 1878, where it was awarded a gold medal. The original design is now housed at the V&A.
This foldable gusset bag from Signare is an eco-friendly alternative to plastic grocery bags. Perfect for your weekly shopping needs.
- Made from a sturdy and robust tapestry material
- Fantastic amount of storage for shopping, supermarket or grocery.
- Flat and easy to store (or to fold) in a handbag.
- Contains an inner slip pocket
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
Product size: 35 x 37 x 8 cm / 13.8 x 14.6 x 3.1 inch
Weight: 0.25 kg / 0.55 lb
See All Gusset Bag Designs
See All The Styles/Models in Almond Blossom And Swallow Collection