UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
The French impressionist Claude Monet’s Poppy Field is one of the world’s most famous paintings. It conjures up the vibrant atmosphere of a stroll through the fields on a summer’s day. Monet showed Poppy Field to the public at the first impressionist exhibition in 1874. The painting is located at Musee d’Orsay, Paris.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: A single layer tapestry beauty bag with a large capacity; ideal for storing toiletries, cosmetics and make-up.
- Cosmetic storage bag fastened with a zip top.
- Two handy inside pockets for storing smaller items.
- Lined with a patterned nylon for protection.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
- Size: 9.8 x 6.3 x 3.1 inches - Weight: 0.3 lb
See All Makeup Bag Designs
See All The Styles/Models in Claude Monet Collection