UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
The Starry Night is one of the best-known Vincent van Gogh paintings of all time. It depicts the view from the east-facing window of his asylum room at Saint-Rémy-de-Provence
, just before sunrise, with the addition of an idealized village. Painted in June 1889 by the Dutch post-impressionist painter Vincent van Gogh. Since 1941 it sits proudly in the Museum of Modern Art in New York City
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: A single layer tapestry beauty bag with a large capacity; ideal for storing toiletries, cosmetics and make-up.
- Cosmetic storage bag fastened with a zip top.
- Two handy inside pockets for storing smaller items.
- Lined with a patterned nylon for protection.
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics.
- Size: 9.8 x 6.3 x 3.1 inches - Weight: 0.3 lb
See All Makeup Bag Designs
See All The Styles/Models in Vincent Van Gogh Collection