UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
Jane Austen, one of the world's most famous authors, spent most of her life in Hampshire and its houses, countryside and people inspired many of Jane Austen novels. The Signare tapestry Jane's Oak pattern, is a floral design, draw of oak design with leaves from a Pelisse Coat thought to have belonged to her (a Pelisse coat was a garment worn over a dress or gown which was fashionable during Austen's lifetime). The oak leaf motif used here was a popular national symbol in Britain at a time.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: If you fancy a very casual and compact bag, this tapestry fabric sling bag is for you.
- It is ideal for holding your travel documents when on holiday
- Wear it on its own or as an add-on to your other handbag
- Fastened with a zip top to protect your goods
- Webbing strap is adjustable and promotes comfortable travel.
- Features an inside slip pocket and lined with a patterned nylon
- Can be worn across the body or on your shoulder
- These fashionable sling bags are made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
- Size: 7.9 x 9.1 x 2.4 inches - Weight 0.3 lb
See All Sling Bag Designs
See All The Styles/Models in Jane's Oak Collection