Make every trip memorable and stylish with Signare’s unique Slouch Bag.UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
This is a Frida Kahlo corporation licensing product.
FRIDA KAHLO DE RIVERA (1907-1954) was a Mexican artist who painted many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artefacts of Mexico. She employed a naïve folk-art style to explore questions of identity, post-colonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society. Frida is celebrated in around the world for her depiction of the female experience and form as well as her love of nature.
In further collaboration with the Frida Kahlo Corporation, we have created a licensed range of products with our own unique Frida Kahlo Poppy design. Poppy is one of the strong features and symbols in Frida Kahlo's work and look, it has been often used in her paintings as a celebration of her national heritage. Frida Kahlo likes to paint flowers, as she believe that's the best way to keep them alive.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Carry your essentials around in sleek style with this perfectly slouchy tapestry tote bag, ensuring you’ll always matching in style with a sophisticated but relaxed look.
- Fantastic amount of storage for all your essential items and bigger items like books, iPads and tablets
- Adjustable double handle for easy carrying
- Faux leather trim across the top of the bag
- Zip fastening to keep things safely stowed away
- Fully lined with a patterned nylon
- Zip and sleeve pockets inside
- Reinforced base for extra support
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
- 1x inner zip pocket
- 2x inner sleeve pocket
Removeable and adjustable strap, max strap length: 30"
- Patterned inner nylon lining
- Product size: 15 x 12 x 0.6 inch
- Weight: 0.7lbs
Design may vary due to our production methods
DIMENSIONS: Size: 15 x 12 x 0.6 inches - Weight: 0.7 lb
See All Slouch Bag Designs
See All The Styles/Models in Frida Kahlo Collection