UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
In collaboration with the V&A, the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance. This elegant pattern is based on a magniﬁcent furisode (swinging sleeves) kimono in the V&A collection. The design of the original reveals the dynamism of Japanese textile design in the early 20th century. The auspicious motifs of bamboo and plum blossom suggest the robe may have been worn for a very special occasion.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: A single layer tapestry beauty bag with a large capacity; ideal for storing toiletries, cosmetics and make-up.
- Cosmetic storage bag with zip fastened around the lid of the case
- Six inner elastic straps help to organize make-up brushes and other small items
- Lined with a patterned nylon for protection
- Sturdy base helps support the bag
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
- Size: 9.1 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches - Weight 0.3 lb
See All Toiletry Bag Designs
See All The Styles/Models in Ume Sakura collection