UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
FRIDA KAHLO DE RIVERA (1907-1954) was a Mexican artist who painted many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artefacts of Mexico. She employed a naïve folk-art style to explore questions of identity, post-colonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society. Frida is celebrated in around the world for her depiction of the female experience and form as well as her love of nature.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: A great addition to your travel collection, this tapestry travel bag is courteously designed to provide ample room as a weekend bag or gym bag.
- Vast amount of room for travel or gym essentials
- Fastened with a zip top; it also contains an inner zip pocket for storage
- Fitted with sturdy faux leather handles for carriage
- Reinforced base contains four studded feet
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
- Size: 15.4 x 10.6 x 7.9 inches - Weight 1.1 lb
See All Travel Bag Designs
See All The Styles/Models in Frida Kahlo Collection