UNIQUE LIFESTYLE DESIGN:
In collaboration with the V&A, the world’s leading museum of art, design and performance. This elegant pattern is based on a magniﬁcent furisode (swinging sleeves) kimono in the V&A collection. The design of the original reveals the dynamism of Japanese textile design in the early 20th century. The auspicious motifs of bamboo and plum blossom suggest the robe may have been worn for a very special occasion.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: A great addition to your travel collection, this tapestry travel bag is courteously designed to provide ample room as a weekend bag or gym bag.
- Vast amount of room for travel or gym essentials
- Fastened with a zip top; it also contains an inner zip pocket for storage
- Fitted with sturdy faux leather handles for carriage
- Reinforced base contains four studded feet
- Made from Signare tapestry woven fabrics
- Size: 15.4 x 10.6 x 7.9 inches - Weight 1.1 lb
See All Travel Bag Designs
See All The Styles/Models in Ume Sakura Collection